CEA LLC Trucking Information
Thanks for your interest in hauling for CoMark Equity Alliance, LLC. In order to be a hauler for CEA we will need to get a few things set up before you can get your first load.
- Please have your insurance company send us an insurance certificate. We need to be listed as the certificate holder so if anything changes or your insurance renews we will be notified. Please carry a minimum of $1M on Commercial General Liability, Automobile Liability, and Cargo Insurance as well as workers compensation or some other type of hazardous occupation insurance for you and your truck drivers. Please have the certificate emailed or faxed to the Contact listed below based on the office you do business with.
- In addition, we will need to have our Independent Trucker Agreement signed and sent back to us. This basic agreement states that we are hiring you to haul, and you (Independent Contractor) agree to haul our product. In addition it states that you will keep and provide evidence of such insurance as stated above. It has other Paragraph's as well, so please read carefully and understand it before signing and sending back to the contacts below. If you have questions please call Britt Shipley at (316) 542-3435 x 1101. Click here for the Independent Trucker Agreement.
To ensure your invoices get paid in a timely manner please include the following when billing.
- A spreadsheet or Invoice that includes an outline of all the paperwork being invoiced:
- On the Invoice: Invoice Number, Date hauled, commodity, origin ticket number (Origin #), Name of town picked up in, destination ticket number (Destination #), Name of destination drop off, bushels hauled, cents/bushel charged (Rate), and total money due on the load. This allows us to approve the invoice quickly and pass on for payment.
- Supporting Documents: Inbound ticket and outbound ticket shall need to be sent with your invoice. We do not need originals; copies have to be clear and legible.
- Please send invoices to the following locations based on which office you were dispatched from:
- If Dispatched from the Cheney, KS Office
- Contact: Samantha Price email@example.com ph (316) 542-3435 x 1114
- Mail: CoMark Equity Alliance, LLC - P.O. Box 130 - Cheney, KS 67025
- Fax: (316) 542-3799
- If Dispatched from the Enid, OK Office
- Contact: Diana Postier firstname.lastname@example.org ph (580) 242-0515
- Mail: CoMark Equity Alliance, LLC - 2813 N. Van Buren - Enid, OK 73702
- Fax: (580) 242-1030